Bounjour and G'day

Présentez vous ici, pour qu'on puisse mieux vous connaître (avant de pouvoir poster il faut s'enregistrer, conditions d'accès au forum épinglées en haut de ce sous-forum)
t0py

Bounjour and G'day

Message par t0py »

Hello.

Unfortunately I don't speak French very well and I'm afraid of butchering the language using google translate so I'll speak in my Native tongue. Hopefully that is okay. I'm trying to access a specific link I found through google (?t=1636) and hence I've registered on the forums.

Localisation approximative: Australie
Profession: Computer Security Professional
Les Ă©tudes et d'autres formations:
Hobbys: Digital Security, Physical Security, Wood and metal work.
Comment êtes-vous arrivé ici ? Suite à quoi ? Followed a google image search which showed a lock that looks like one I am trying to find information about.
Ce que vous avez déjà crocheté: If I have translated correctly... I picked a lot of different things, mostly Australian locks, bi-lock (1st generation) would be the best. Maybe picking an abloy classic is better?
Liste de votre matériel: I've got just about every sparrows, southord and peterson tool, from the past 10 years, plus a bunch I've made myself, plus a lot of random Chinese tools. I have a reasonably large collection of locks and also safes and dials.

I am @infosecfriends on Twitter and my most recent post there is inquiring about the locks that brought me here!
Oh, I should maybe add that I run the OzSecCon (formerly OzLockCon) conference in Australia in my spare time. Maybe I'll see some of you presenting one day :)

Thanks!
BilLock

Re: Bounjour and G'day

Message par BilLock »

Hi,

Welcome to you.

Don't forget to post here ;)
Carz

Re: Bounjour and G'day

Message par Carz »

Hello T0py :salut:
Welcome here, I think the better is to paste a french google trad under your message for non english speaker.. it’s always easier.
Tout le monde savait que c'était impossible à faire. Puis un jour quelqu'un est arrivé qui ne le savait pas, et il l'a fait.
RĂ©pondre

Revenir à « Accueil et présentations (déblocage du site) »